TealiveMenu.com (“us,” “we,” or “our”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We are committed to complying with copyright laws and responding to notices of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information in accordance with the DMCA:
Notification of Copyright Infringement
- Identification of the copyrighted work: Please identify the specific work that you believe has been infringed, including any URLs or other pertinent details.
- Identification of the infringing material: Please identify the material that you claim is infringing and provide sufficient information for us to locate the material on our website.
- Contact information: Provide your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief: State that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate: Declare, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your electronic signature: Sign the notification with your electronic signature.
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated Copyright Agent:
- Copyright Agent
- 012-289 8581
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notice, we will respond by removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We will also take reasonable steps to notify the user responsible for the material in question, giving them the opportunity to respond with a counter-notification if they believe the material was removed or disabled by mistake.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake, you may send us a counter-notification. To be effective, your counter-notification must include the following:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled.
- Your contact information.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the federal district courts located in [Your Jurisdiction] if your address is outside of the United States).
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
- Your electronic signature.
Please note that under the DMCA, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material on our website is infringing your copyright.
Please consult with legal counsel for further guidance on the DMCA and its requirements.
This DMCA Copyright Notice is effective as of the last updated date provided at the top of this page and may be updated from time to time.